Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 Challenge Wrap-up

Challenges weren't for me this year. Despite reading a little over my Goodreads goal of 50 books, i went a bit off course with my reading and only managed to complete The Flights of Fantasy Challenge with 10/10. I managed 7/10 2015 debut authors, 3 short of my goal... and don't even get me started on my Around The World Challenge *bows head in shame*


Flights Of Fantasy

My Goal: 10 Books

- Throne Of Glass (Sarah J. Maas)
- Magic Bites (Ilona Andrews)
- Of Beast and Beauty (Stacey Jay)
- The Sin Eater's Daughter (Melinda Salisbury)
- Magic Burns (Ilona Andrews)
- Magic Strike (Ilona Andrews)
-The Wrath and The Dawn (Renee Ahdieh)
-A Tale of Two Castles (Gail Carson Levine)
-Cinder (Marissa Meyer)
-The Merciless (Danielle Vega)

Completed: 10/10


2015 Debut Author Challenge

My Goal: 10 Books

- The Sin Eater's Daughter (Melinda Salisbury)
- Everything, Everything (Nicola Yoon)
-Date with a Rockstar (Sarah Gagnon)
-The Wrath and The Dawn (Renee Ahdieh)
-Simon vs. The Homosapiens Agenda (Becky Albertalli)
-First and Then (Emma Mills)
-Playlist For The Dea (Michelle Falkoff)

Completed: 7/10


Around The World

My Goal: Try and read a book from each continent.

Continents:
- The Trouble with Flirting (Rachel Morgan)- Africa
- Biggest Flirts (Jennifer Echols) - North America

Completed: 2/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...