Wednesday 8 April 2015

Quarterly Challenge Update #1 (Jan- March)

I can't believe were already 3 months in to 2015. It's surprising just how fast time flies.  I haven't really been keeping up with my challenges this year. So I thought it was about time I updated all my challenges (since I don't do it regularly in my monthly wrap-ups) and see my progress so far. Hopefully it'll give me some motivation to push forward with some much needed reading. So without further adieu...



Flights Of Fantasy

My Goal: 10 Books

- Throne Of Glass (Sarah J. Maas)
- Magic Bites (Ilona Andrews)
- Of Beast and Beauty (Stacey Jay)

Completed: 3/10




2015 Debut Author Challenge

My Goal: 10 Books

Unfortunately I haven't  read any 2015 debut authors yet.  Hangs head in shame :(

Completed: 0/10






Around The World

My Goal: Try and read a book from each continent.

Continents:
- The Trouble with Flirting (Rachel Morgan)- Africa
- Biggest Flirts (Jennifer Echols) - North America

Completed: 2/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...