Sunday 11 January 2015

Feature and Follow (13)


Here's this weeks question:

 

Do you have any fun collections (Other than Books)? 

Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.







Books are probably my biggest collection. Although, I do have quite a large collection of DVD's and  TV series. The only other thing that I collect which pops to mind is Buffy the Vampire Slayer paraphernalia. I have every season on DVD, plus books, comics, calendars, diaries etc. I use to be a huge Buffy nerd ...and still kind of am!




7 comments:

  1. I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So far I only have the first three seasons.
    New GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the other seasons? If you haven't, you totally need to watch them!
      Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Is it weird that I've never seen an episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Maybe I should check it out? ...

    Hahaah, anyway, new GFC follow!
    -Tyra

    My ff: http://www.tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.it/2015/01/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! and yes, you should totally check it out, especially if your into fantasy/paranormal TV shows.

      Delete
  3. I was a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan and also Angel. I really miss those days haha

    New GFC Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so do I, some of the shows from the 90's were so great!

      Delete
  4. I have the whole DVD collection of Buffy . . :-)
    Here's my post this week
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/feature-and-follow-friday-hop-hop-hop/
    New Follower.
    kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...