Friday 9 August 2013

July Wrap Up

First port of order, I know I’ve become increasingly slack with my blogging lately. So i've decided on a different approach this coming month, to get me out of my blogging slump. I’m only going to focus on 2 features: Top Ten Tuesday and Feature Friday along with a book review every week. Then each month I’ll do a haul/wrap up of the previous month. Previously I think I tried to do too many features which was overwhelming, so I lost interest and began procrastinating about blogging and it felt more like a chore. Which is not something that I want, because I really enjoy blogging. So instead I’m going to limit myself to a few posts a week and hopefully stick to it. And even if I don’t post I’ll still be actively reading everyone's posts, since that’s my favorite part :)
The month of July was a bit of a bust for me; I had planned to read quite a bit and was expecting to participate in the Summer Lovin’ Read-a-thon, but ended up losing momentum before it even started. However I did manage to read 5 books all up though, which was a decent effort, considering my snail like reading pace. The books were:

Reviews will be up soon.

I was lucky enough to get quite a large haul this past month...well large by my standards haha. All of these books were for a dollar at my local book store, BUT it was also buy 1 children’s book and get the 2nd half price. So all up these 6 cost me $4.50. BARGAIN!



Then from bookdepository.com, I got these: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...