Sunday 16 June 2013

In My Mailbox (6)




In my mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren. It’s a way to showcase the books that you gotten through different places. Books you gotten in the mail, brought from a store, borrowed from the library, received to write a review, or they can be in eBook form.  Head here for more information. 

This weeks IMM is an accumulation of the last fortnight or so, since I haven't posted one in a while. The best thing from the last week leading up to my exams is that, while studying in the library I discovered they have a 'personal reading' section. It's small, but it exists. So I was ecstatic, (yes I am easily pleased by such small insignificant things),who knew, here I was thinking the University Library was only good for textbooks haha.


Library




Bought



What's in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...