Monday 14 January 2013

Liebster Blog Award





Thank-Yous

Firstly I just want to thank those people who nominated me for this award.
 Algel @ Books and Cozy afternoon teas. and Tianna @ Ethereal Book Reviews. 
 I really appreciate it guys :)


Rules of the Liebester Blog Award:

Tell 11 things about yourself.
Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them

11 Things about Me:



·  I am an only child. Which so many people find weird.

·  I graduated recently (nursing) and wish I had chosen a different profession. I am now working on going back to University to study a diploma in vet nursing. (Which probably sounds illogical, but animals are way better than people)
 
·   I love animals and have big plans to buy a lifestyle block one day and have my own mini zoo (or so to speak).

·  I often read more than one book at a time.

·  Bubble-wrap supplies me with endless hours of fun.

·  Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney movie with A Little Mermaid coming a close 2nd.

·  I hate real life sometimes and wish I lived in the Harry Potter books and went to Hogwarts.

·  I love interior decorating, and design and am currently undergoing the task of re-renovating my bedroom.

·  I almost never sleep on my back.

·  My best friend and I, made up our own written language at when we were in high-school, and she can still fluently write in it to this day.

·  I’ve never broken a bone in my body *knock on wood*

11 Questions:



 1.What inspires you to write?
Well I'm not much of a writer, but sometimes if I'm listening to an amazing song. I can imagine a scene in my head playing out with that music in the background, and I'm inspired to write.

2.What's your writing style?
Well I was told in high-school that my writing style was overly dramatic. So I guess drama,  usually with a romantic element mixed in.

3. What kinds of books do you collect?
Any series that I am madly in love with, I have to add to my collection. So hopefully one day my kids can read them too and derive as much enjoyment from them as I did.

4. Can you share titles of the most awesome books that you have read?
Well my most favourite books from my childhood are “Howls Moving Castle” by Dianna Wynn Jones and “ The Raging Quiet” by Sheryl Jordan. Both have stuck with me since I first read them.

5. How often do you read?
I read every night before going to sleep. I can’t get to sleep otherwise.

6. Do you believe in long distance relationship? Why or why not?
Hmm, personally I don’t think I could manage a long distance relationship. I’ve found that absence usually doesn’t make the heart grow fonder. However for some people it can work. I just think there has to be a lot of trust on both sides.

7. Who's your favorite blogger? (Post his/her blog link here)
http://synchronizedreading.blogspot.co.nz/  Was the first blog I started following and was inspired to start blogging myself.

8. What are you most thankful for?
My parents. They’ve always supported me no matter what, even when I’ve made some pretty suspicious life decisions. They’ve never said I told you so, and I’m thankful for that.

9. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Hopefully, married and successful! And most importantly doing something I enjoy.

10. Can you give some writing/blogging tips to all the bloggers out there?
Hmm I guess, just keep writing and doing your thing. You might get knocked down a few times but as long as you’re enjoying what you’re doing, then it’s all worth it in the end.

11. Do you have any power word to boost yourself up?
Not so much a word, but a phrase. “The future holds so many possibilities”. It reminds me that no matter how crap life can get sometimes, the future is mere seconds away and anything can happen!

11 Questions for My Nominees:


If you were to write a book, what genre would it be and which age group would it be aimed at?

What was your biggest regret of 2012?
 
What book first got you into reading?

If you could be a character in any book, who would you want to be and why?

Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why?

Physical books or e-readers? Why?

All time favourite book series?

What languages can you speak?

Which book to movie conversion are you most looking forward to this year?

If a movie based on a book is coming out, do you read the book or watch the movie first?

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?

 

My Nominees:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...